Have a question?
Message sent Close

Achieve Your Dream: Civil Services Coaching at Ignited Minds

Unlock your potential and pave the way for success in the Civil Services examination with Ignited Minds Coaching. Our comprehensive coaching program spans 14 months, covering all subjects fully, including General Studies (G.S), Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT), and Optional subjects, under the guidance of experienced and top-notch faculty members.

Comprehensive Curriculum

At Ignited Minds Coaching, we leave no stone unturned in preparing our students for the Civil Services examination. Our meticulously crafted curriculum covers all subjects thoroughly, ensuring that students are well-equipped to tackle every aspect of the exam with confidence.

Experienced Faculty

Our team of experienced and dedicated faculty members is committed to providing the highest quality education and guidance to our students. With their wealth of knowledge and expertise, they provide personalized mentorship and support, helping students excel in their preparation.

Why Choose Us

Flexible Timings

We understand the importance of flexibility in scheduling, which is why we offer rotational batches with flexible timings. Whether it's morning or evening, we ensure smooth functioning to accommodate the diverse schedules of our students.

Interactive Learning Environment

Our smart classrooms are equipped with cutting-edge technology to facilitate an interactive learning experience. Through multimedia presentations, digital resources, and live recorded lectures, we make the learning process engaging and dynamic, ensuring maximum retention of concepts.

Regular Tests and Mentorship

To track progress and provide additional support, we conduct regular tests and assessments throughout the course duration. Additionally, our experienced faculty members provide mentorship and guidance to students, helping them stay motivated and focused on their goals.

Online Facilities

In addition to classroom sessions, we offer online facilities for our students, including live recorded lectures. This ensures that students have access to quality education, no matter where they are, and can review lectures at their convenience.

Facilities for Comfort and Security

The comfort and safety of our students are our top priorities. Our premises are equipped with separate washrooms for boys and girls, ensuring privacy and hygiene. Additionally, we maintain CCTV surveillance to provide a secure learning environment for all.

Convenient Location

Located in Baghat IG Road Chinar Colony, Srinagar, our coaching center offers easy accessibility for students. With a prime location and well-connected transportation, we provide a conducive environment for focused learning.

Flexible Payment Options

To ease the financial burden, we offer the option of paying the fee in two installments, with the first installment covering 60% of the total fee and the second installment covering the remaining 40%. Additionally, special discounts are available for students facing any special cases or financial constraints.

Fee Structure

We understand the financial constraints faced by many aspirants, which is why we offer an affordable fee structure. The fee for our Civil Services coaching program is as follows:

"Ignited Minds Coaching: Your Academic Adventure Starts Now!"

Embark on your journey towards success in the Civil Services examination with Ignited Minds Coaching. Join us today and let us guide you towards achieving your dream.